The Production and Equipment Manager...
- is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of booths as they come and go from jobs, including gear asset tracking, maintaining the proper supply levels of printer media, and keeping equipment updated with the latest released software versions.
- will work closely with the Smilebooth office manager to discuss and coordinate bookings / logistics.
- should have strong phone communication and troubleshooting skills as they may often be on-call technical support for users in the field and must remotely troubleshoot equipment failures by guiding the remote user through tasks.
- must attend weekly production calls with our national team
- must have knowledge of a dslr and setting camera settings
- must have proficiency in photoshop and illustrator
- will be responsible for training new booth operators on best practice and technical use of the booths.
- should have experience with troubleshooting common computer problems, i.e. connecting apple, windows, or android devices to WiFi or wired networks, backing up data files, changing printer consumables, etc. (experience assembling and disassembling computers is a plus)
- will be responsible for following a checklist to troubleshoot problems with field equipment, which may involve dismantling electronic equipment and replacing parts to find the component that has failed.
- will help assemble, test, pack out and ship booths before events
- will help fabricate, assemble, test, pack out and ship custom fabrication jobs as warranted by client needs.
- should be comfortable with the use of basic hand tools as well as power tools such as drills, band saws, etc.
- is responsible for the upkeep and organization of storage unit and miscellaneous errands like shipping gear/backdrops, etc.
- will have the opportunity to work as an operator at Smilebooth events.
- must be able and willing to lift and carry heavy equipment up and down stairs, in and out of vehicles, etc.
- will perform miscellaneous tasks around the studio such as clean up, organization, maintenance etc.
- regular access to a vehicle that can carry equipment is a plus
- brings a positive attitude, good energy, and an eagerness to learn and contribute to the team
Number of studio hours will vary between 15-25hrs per week.
Studio hours are typically 9am-5pm
Please email stevi(at)smilebooth(dot)com with your resumé.