Job Title: Lead and Logistics Manager
Location: Houston, TX
- Respond to incoming sales and product inquiries, whether via phone, email or in-person in a timely manner.
- Reach out to past and prospective customers (both warm and cold leads) to inform of new product offerings and current booking promotions.
- Generate booking proposals and contracts through web based system.
- Coordination of event logistics and staffing with client and local team.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and other live events.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability.
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals.
- Comfortable "selling what you have", rather than "looking for excuses".
- Adept at adjusting "on the fly" in order to meet customer requirements.
- Proven communication skills.
- Active listener.
- Ability to empathize.
- Great verbal and written communication skills individually and to a group.
- Highly motivated, relentless and hungry.
Salary and benefits based on experience.
How to apply: Fill this out.
Tasks include: Work closely with our project managers across the United States to handle design development for all Corporate Accounts. Able to develop creative, deliver high-quality graphic design under tight deadlines. Able to maintain integrity of brand, including identity, color palette and typography, when extending the Smilebooth brand and our clients' brand across a broad range of design solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design.
- Expert knowledge in graphic applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with photo editing.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong, versatile web and print design experience.
- Flexible and able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to produce quality work under tight deadlines and while juggling multiple projects.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Must be able to work independently when necessary and flexible enough to design projects without always having complete instructions.
- Works well under pressure
- Good communication skills are required as there is significant interaction between Smilebooth teams and our clients.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Must be able to follow the direction of a project while still keeping a critical eye on design.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Provide expertise around design elements, advising on the visual direction of projects within the scope of our brand and our clients.
Contact: Please submit your resume and cover letter to ashley(at)smilebooth(dot)com with the subject line: Graphic Designer & your name. Include in your resume with links to your online portfolio in the body of the email. Candidates without an online portfolio will not be considered.
Extra Credit: Fill this out.